5/15/2016

Patricia Theriot Poirrier






2015 Family Reunion


2010 Theriot Family Reunion
You may have seen these already. I wanted to say a few words about one of my favorite cousins. She had so many names and answered to all;  PatSue, Patsy, Pat, mom, honey. She was one of a kind. When she saw you, she always made u feel so special. There is no one out there to replace such a dynamic person. She loved life and family.  To her immediate family, your sorrow is also my sorrow. I will miss her tremendously. to the rest of my family, make every day important. we never know when it will be our last. We were not ready for u to go, PatSue. there will always be a special place in my heart for you. PatSue, you must be so happy to see your other relatives in heaven. Heaven has become a little happier with you there.

No comments: