7/25/2012

This post is about my Daughter, Kindall, who is trying to raise money for the special olympics. Please read below and it will explain. Any amount would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Just click on the link and it should take you to her page where you can donate as little as $1. The photo below is actually Kindall repelling from a helicopter!
Thank You so so much in Advance from one proud Momma!
Donna Doucet
9:46pm Jul 23
PLEASE help me raise money to donate to the la special Olympics!

I am trying to raise money for a great cause and a once in a lifetime experience. It's called the Over the Edge, S.W.A.T. Experience. If I am able to raise $1000, which would be donated to the La Special Olympics, I will be able to repel down 26 stories of the Benson Tower, take a helicopter ride to the Jefferson parish swat training facility and become a swat member. Please donate to my very secure first giving page (attached). Any amount is welcome. I will be selling raffles also for a 1.00$ and if u donate on the page your name will also go into the raffle (as many dollars as you donate.) THANKS in advance FAM!

*If u r interested in donating and don't have the means to donate online please contact me at 337-251-6634 or adermkd@yahoo.com.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kindalldoucet/2012-over-the-edge-new-orleans

ANYONE can register for this event as well! If interested please go to www.laso.org

Thanks a billion to ALL my friends and fam who have took the time out their day to donate already!!
Bayou Hugs and Swamp Smoochies, NA

1 comment:

Kindall said...

It doesn't look like the links r working but if u go to www.firstgiving.com and type in Kindall doucet or tony Leblanc (my fiancée) you can donate that way! Thank u all in advance!!!!!!